- This event has passed.
Using Social Media in the age of ACA and HIPAA Regulations Webinar
June 11, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
It’s a tight rope act. One misstep could lead to substantial fines or negative publicity that could hurt their brand reputations and ultimately their bottom lines.
Join Lori Feldman, Global Head of Social Media, CIGNA and Joanna Belbey, Social Media Expert, Actiance to hear how healthcare organizations are balancing the increasing interest from the public to communicate on social media, with regulatory requirements and defending against potential litigation.In this webinar, we will cover:
- Your healthcare peers are using social media, while mitigating the regulatory and reputational risks.
- The enactment of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is creating more demand from the public for information as consumers turn to the Internet to research their health care options.
- The alphabet soup of regulations such as ACA, HIPAA, HITECH, AFA, and ERISA challenge firms to meet an increasing demand for transparency while protecting patient information and maintaining records.
Lori Feldman, Global Head of Social Media, Cigna
Joanna Belbey, Social Media and Compliance Specialist, Actiance, Inc
- June 11, 2014
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- ACA, actiance, compliance, Health, Healthcare, HIPAA, regulations, webinar
- Business Development Institute
- (212) 765-8045