Welcome to Business Development Institute
40 Exchange Place; Suite 1702; New York, NY 10005; US
July 24, 2014
July 24, 2014
July 31, 2014
August 14, 2014
September 10, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 23, 2014
September 30, 2014
October 8, 2014
October 16, 2014
November 5, 2014
The Affordable Care Act is placing a significant emphasis on patient-centered care and making patients active stakeholders in their personal healthcare experience. Healthcare communicators and marketers have a big opportunity to play an important role in directly impacting how their organizations engage patients and Health Care Professionals (HCPs) that serve patients.
Our conference will showcase thought leaders with perspectives from the different parts of our healthcare system including big Pharma, hospital systems, insurers, technology, and non-profits. They will share their successes, outline lessons learned, and identify how they overcame challenges.
We will address the following questions:
- What are the best case studies of patient engagement?
- How do leading healthcare brands use digital and social technologies, in multi-screen mobile environments, to engage patients?
- What are the best practices and lessons learned with overcoming organizational, cultural, compliance, privacy, and technology challenges?
- Why is patient and HCP education at the forefront of patient engagement and what are the leading strategies to make them better informed stakeholders in their personal health management (or patient’s)?
- The agenda will consist of several case study presentations in the general auditorium followed by two moderated interactive roundtable discussion group sessions with 8-12 attendees each on very specific topics.
- Joanna Belbey, Social Media and Compliance Specialist, Actiance, Inc
- Lee Davies, Senior Vice President, Health Practice, Makovsky
- Jocelyn Konrad, Vice President - Healthcare Initiatives, Rite Aid Corporation
- Ray Russo, Vice President, Global Chest Pain Pathway, The Medicines Company
- Bill Silberg, Director of Communications, Patient-Centered Outcome Research Institute
Additional information, including the agenda and registration, is available on the event website.