The 1st Future of Communications Career Workshop took place on March 28th with over 150 communications professionals in attendance for this inaugural event. Our theme was technology’s growing impact on your career in communications.
PRWeek Talent Pool, in collaboration with Business Development Institute, is proud to present the 2nd Future of Communications Career Workshop. This event will focus on the convergence of communications with marketing and what it means to your career.
Highly regarded industry thought leaders from both brands and agencies will share their personal stories and perspectives with you about topics such as:
- Why cross-functional teams of marketing, communications, advertising, PR, digital professionals from brands, agencies and vendors are the new model
- What are the best case studies of integrated campaigns?
- How will leading brands and agencies organize themselves around convergence?
- How has the workplace culture changed as a result of integrated marketing and communications teams?
- What skills does the communications professional of the future need in order to succeed?
- How will the emerging trends of multicultural and mobile impact integrated communications?
Lori Feldman, Head of Social Networking & Digital Strategy, Cigna International
Steve Rubel, Chief Content Strategist, Edelman
For additional information, including registration, please visit the event website.